When two opposites attract then sparks fly from everywhere. You know you’re attracted to her and you want to talk but it’s very necessary that you have a first good impression. Trust me if you are noticing her, then she is noticing you. You might not notice it yet, but she’s already checked you out. Now it’s your turn to floor her off with some interesting conversation starters. But you have to make sure that your talk comprises of everything. Girls don’t like guys who are nosy and men who think very highly of themselves. A guy wants to create a good impression and hopes to get a chance to ask the pretty lady out, but that only happens if she’s enjoying your company and is comfortable with you being around her. So here’s a look at 20 questions to ask a girl which ensures you score.
20 Questions to Ask a Girl you Like
Men and women are two opposite poles in many ways. They both have different interests, different activities and both have different choices when it comes to having a conversation. Girls usually don’t prefer boys with attitude and usually avoid guys who talk dumb. So it’s very necessary that you bring up some interesting conversations, so that you both have a good time with each other. For your help here are 20 questions to ask someone to get to know them.
- What’s your favorite color?
- Name your most favorite time of the year?
- Are you a morning person?
- Where did you grow up?
- Tell me one wish that has been fulfilled and one that is not?
- Do you have any pets?
- What is your biggest fear?
- Name the one piece of clothing you can’t live without.
- What’s your worst/best memory of high school and why?
- Have you ever stolen anything from a store or from someone?
- Ever had an imaginary friend as a child?
- What are the most important 3 things in your life?
- Are you a sound or light sleeper?
- Ever been in a physical fight? If yes how many and who were they with?
- Do you have tattoos or piercings? If yes, how many and where are they?
- Do you have any phobias?
- What are your personal aspirations?
- Are you interested in charity?
- If you knew today was your last day on Earth, how would you spend it and why?
- What did you think of me when you first saw me?
20 Questions to Ask your Girlfriend
Men are from Mars and women are from Venus. Almost all boys and girls will agree to this statement. Women have a tendency to remain mysterious and this tendency sometimes invites lots of problems in a relationship. So it’s very necessary that you know your partner well so that life and time ahead can be smooth and full of joy. So if you really want to know your girl better, here are some good questions to ask your girlfriend.
- What is your favorite subject?
- Ever been arrested by the police?
- How many pairs of shoes do you own?
- What are your likes and dislikes?
- What would you prefer – flowers, candy or books?
- What do you think is the best place in this world for honeymoon?
- What is the worst piece of advice you have ever received?
- Name one thing that most people do not know about you.
- Do you have any hidden talents?
- What is your favorite restaurant?
- What is the funniest nickname that you have been called with?
- If you had a billion dollars, what would you do with it?
- What is your wildest fantasy till date?
- Is there a movie that you can watch over and over again?
- What’s the stupidest question you have ever been asked and what did you answer to that?
- Have you ever indulged in a catfight?
- If you had to choose a song that would suit as your theme song, which one would it be?
- How was your school life? Is there any particular funny incident that you remember till date?
- What’s the cheesiest compliment that you have ever received, be it by a girl or a guy?
- What is the one thing in life that you are ashamed of doing?
So these were some good 20 questions to ask a girl. Remember these questions are not enough to charm a girl, with them you need the right kind of attitude, a proper dressing style and a proper judgment so that you know which questions can be asked.